12/12/11

Maintaining the Status Quo

So far Ray and I have been able to maintain our weight loss, even through Thanksgiving.

We have even eaten out a couple of times. We just don't eat those high-carb sides on the menu.

I have been in physical therapy 3 times a week to strengthen my core muscles. They think that is why I am falling down. I still have little head rushes and get dizzy. I am pretty sure that doesn't have anything to do with my core muscles.

Both of us are too large for our clothes. Ray has had to buy some since it has been many many years since he was this small. I, however, have clothing from size 8-18. But I am getting into smaller sizes. I love it when I try something on and it fits or is too large.

I hope that some of you are following along. I really would like to hear your experience with weight loss.

Later, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comments.