12/15/11

Maintenance is Not What it Sounds Like

Maintenance on a diet is for the birds. I find myself falling back into the old carbohydrate habits. It started with a few crackers in the soup, a bite size candy bar after physical therapy (my reward). Now there is a can of ginger cookies, the chocolate ones haven't been opened yet. At church last night, they had mashed potatoes, green peas, roast beef, roll, salad, cake, and tea. I ate the whole thing. I haven't eaten that much at once in quite a while. Although, when I got home, I got very sick and lost most of it.

This morning, I had my eggs and cottage cheese. I had a healthy soup for lunch, but then I smelled the ginger when I opened the cabinet to get something else out. This is so difficult. I cannot have anything around, or I will eat it. What is a girl to do?
Ray seems to be okay, but I have seen him in the cookies too.

I am going to be by myself next week. First thing is to make sure there is nothing to eat that I shouldn't. We will see how that goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comments.