6/2/10

The First Night

I started out really good. I had a microwave egg w/cheese/salsa/cottage cheese for breakfast. It was great and I didn't feel bad for a while. Took my morning pills.
Made large pot of chicken soup using ramen noodles. added corn, peas, onions, garlic, canned chicken, water, beaten egg. Cooked it a while and put in ramen noodles when almost done. Salt & pepper to taste. It was great and enough for Ray and I for lunch and dinner. Although at dinner, I fixed Ray a hot sandwich with thin rolls and a veggie burger and thin cheddar cheese slice. I cooked it on a grill like the Forman grill. Later we had strawberries and blueberries with a tad of Cool Whip on top.
That sounds great until I confess that I ate half a sandwich bag of tiny chocolate peanut butter cups when I had a urge for chocolate this afternoon. Oh well, at least they are all gone now. LOL!
One person followed today and I think that is cool. I hope someone else joins. It is much more fun to lose weight with other people.
Here is to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comments.