6/4/10

A Better Day

Thursday was a much better day. I had my egg, cheese, salsa & cottage cheese for breakfast. I got myself together and went to church to meet the ladies for our quilting class. We are making baby quilts for sick children. I actually got to work on one today.
The good thing was, there was no food there. When I got home, I made yellow squash with onions, salad and chopped chicken. It was great and very healthy. Ray liked it a lot. He likes his salad chopped very small, so that is how I did it. It was great. I think I will fix talipia on Friday evening.
After dinner, we went to COSTCO. That is always interesting and expensive. We really didn't stay very long. We only bought fresh foods like strawberries, apples, grapes, etc. Fresh foods for us. I am beginning to feel like I really could do the plan.

Can you follow your life plan?
Contact me and let me know your opinions. I feel like the jellyfish pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comments.